Use of license on development server?

14 years 8 months ago #107761 by arsyik
Replied by arsyik on topic Re:Use of license on development server?
Hi, I just bought it to, i have installed and it's work fine for my site, example mysite.com), but i found a problem if i tried to install in test.mysite.com , and found this text "The required free ionCube loader for your server type and php version is not installed. Please contact your hoster to install it for you, or visit ionCube free downloads page of ionCube loaders for the loader and instructions. In case of problems insalling the loader, please contact ionCube support directly after checking their support forum. Thanks."

Can help me for this.

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #107764 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Use of license on development server?
arsyik wrote:

Hi, I just bought it to, i have installed and it's work fine for my site, example mysite.com), but i found a problem if i tried to install in test.mysite.com , and found this text "The required free ionCube loader for your server type and php version is not installed. Please contact your hoster to install it for you, or visit ionCube free downloads page of ionCube loaders for the loader and instructions. In case of problems insalling the loader, please contact ionCube support directly after checking their support forum. Thanks."

Can help me for this.

Thanks.

You should consult your host to see why ioncube is not present on test sub-domain.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn