can members sell from their cb tabs?

14 years 11 months ago #96372 by mitchs
can members sell from their cb tabs? was created by mitchs
Is this possible with CBsubs: individual members are able to set up "stores" to sell documents/downloads using their personal paypal (or other payment services).

My need - have authors pay a fee to me to access an area (cb tab) where they can sell downloads to anyone they'd like (without having me involved in the transaction)

Does that make sense - will that work with CBsubs?

thanks
Mitch

www.theMulch.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #96382 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:can members sell from their cb tabs?
mitchs wrote:

Is this possible with CBsubs: individual members are able to set up "stores" to sell documents/downloads using their personal paypal (or other payment services).

My need - have authors pay a fee to me to access an area (cb tab) where they can sell downloads to anyone they'd like (without having me involved in the transaction)

Does that make sense - will that work with CBsubs?

thanks
Mitch

www.theMulch.com

Makes sense.
A future version of CBSubs will allow many things. ;)
We had to restrict "a little bit" the featureset to release 1.0. ;)

However:

1. CBSubs 1.0 allows you to collect money from users to have access to a tab or fields.

2. I think there is somewhere a commercial CB Plugin for small users shops in a CB tab.

So combining the 2 could give your solution today.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn