[#2521] [SOLVED]invites now only for users?

12 years 11 months ago #164249 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: invites now only for users?

When do you have a solution for this problem? Because I have a lot of persons, who have _ (substrike)in their email address? And I really need it!

As I stated earlier, next release. Please be patient as every other user must be in order to receive the fix. If a quick fix can be provided then it will be provided with the bug ticket.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jojo12

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #165259 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Re: invites now only for users?
waiting...

12 years 11 months ago #165290 by krileon

jojo12 wrote: waiting...

As mentioned earlier if a quick fix can be provided it will be with the forge ticket. Issue has already been resolved for GJ 2.4.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 11 months ago #165304 by jojo12
Thanks, but I don't understand.

12 years 11 months ago #165309 by krileon
Don't know what more to explain. The issue has been posted on the forge, solved, and patches uploaded. You're welcome to apply the patches or make the changes manually; results of testing after applying the fix appreciated. Alternatively wait for GJ 2.4 for issue to be resolved in source.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

12 years 11 months ago #165327 by jojo12
Thanks, works fine!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.906 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn