CB GALLERY control by CBSubs....

12 years 11 months ago #164678 by JakeKnight
CB GALLERY control by CBSubs.... was created by JakeKnight
I am trying to find out if there is a way to alter the quotas in CB Gallery based on the Subscription plan?

I thought about trying to duplicate the tab and having one set of params for one plan, and another set for different plan, but no avail....

So what I wondering is there a script that can be inserted into the quota fields that determines quota based on plan? The variable I am most interested in controlling is the number of items.

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #164697 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB GALLERY control by CBSubs....
I am pretty sure this is mentioned in the CB Gallery documentation (4.6 Working with CBSubs System).

No need for script - just use CB Fields integration CBSubs plugin to modify the value of the user quota field (its a CB Field) when a user subscribes/leaves a CBSubs plan.

12 years 11 months ago #164701 by JakeKnight
Replied by JakeKnight on topic Re: CB GALLERY control by CBSubs....
I may be wrong, but I am not seeing the quota as a field. It seems to be a parameter in just the tab. Am I missing something here? I see where other plugins create an array of fields in CB but not CB Gallery (1.2).

Thanks for the reply.

12 years 11 months ago #164703 by JakeKnight
Replied by JakeKnight on topic Re: CB GALLERY control by CBSubs....
Scratch that. I now see the pg field as an option in the CB Fields drop down from the plan integration. Thanks for the tip. I never would have thought that out.

12 years 11 months ago #164707 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB GALLERY control by CBSubs....
Glad you found it - yes CBSubs can easily integrate with CB Galler just by changing field values.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.308 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn