[SOLVED] Workflows

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #170056 by tomcat
[SOLVED] Workflows was created by tomcat
Hi all,

I am trying to set my system so that it hides fields for certain plans at registration. I have selected fields (using the multi select) in the workflows for the fields that I don't want showing for this plan but they still show up.

I do I make it so that a certain field will not show up in registration for a selected plan?

Many thanks in advance

Pete :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #170090 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Workflows
If am understanding correctly you've set fields to be hidden on registration by Plan A, but Plan A is not available at registration? This won't work. It works based off selection. That means if you select Plan A then fields XYZ will hide at registration. This can't happen if Plan A is not made available at registration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 months ago #170092 by tomcat
Replied by tomcat on topic Re: Workflows
Thanks for the reply.

What I have is 2 plans that can be registered to. Some fields apply to both plans but some fields don't. I just want the hide the ones that don't apply to the other plan when they are registering :-)

Pete

12 years 9 months ago #170127 by krileon
You'll need to have both your plans available at registration. The plan that you don't want fields available for you'd need to configure on the workflows tab to hide those fields. Once done navigate to registration and click that plan. Those fields should then hide. If they do not then it's possible a fatal JS error is present (review browser error log during this process to confirm).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #170197 by tomcat
Replied by tomcat on topic Re: Workflows
OK.. Now I have something strange. I thought I would leave it yesterday and start a fresh today but now for some reason the plans are not showing up in registration even though they are set to. That part of the registration seems to have vanished over night!

Loosing the will to live now :(

I would be grateful for any help on this.

Would someone be able to take a look for me? I can pm you my login details ;)

Cheers

Pete

12 years 9 months ago #170248 by krileon
Please PM backend login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.535 seconds