Cannot Login to Profile

12 years 9 months ago #170198 by aclaytonpowell
Cannot Login to Profile was created by aclaytonpowell
I just upgraded to J!1.7 and uddeIM 2.4, but my users are getting the following error when they attempt to login to their profiles:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JLanguage::getBackwardLang() in /homepages/29/d291765266/htdocs/ConnectionArtist.com - Joomla_1.6.1-Stable-Full_Package/components/com_uddeim/uddeimlib15.php on line 174

I have event tried disabling uddeIM, I still get the same error when I try to login to the front end. Any advice?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #170209 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Cannot Login to Profile

aclaytonpowell wrote: I just upgraded to J!1.7 and uddeIM 2.4, but my users are getting the following error when they attempt to login to their profiles:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JLanguage::getBackwardLang() in /homepages/29/d291765266/htdocs/ConnectionArtist.com - Joomla_1.6.1-Stable-Full_Package/components/com_uddeim/uddeimlib15.php on line 174

I have event tried disabling uddeIM, I still get the same error when I try to login to the front end. Any advice?

Looks like uddeIM has been bitten by the J17 - "I don't care about extensions compatibility" syndrom as indicated here:

forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=637126&p=2560596#p2560596

12 years 9 months ago #170226 by aclaytonpowell
Replied by aclaytonpowell on topic Re: Cannot Login to Profile
So does that mean that I should get rid of uddeIM altogher?

12 years 9 months ago #170230 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Cannot Login to Profile

aclaytonpowell wrote: So does that mean that I should get rid of uddeIM altogher?

I would check the uddeIM forums on this site for upgrade.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aclaytonpowell

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn