[SOLVED] Users with Multiple "Exclusive" Plans

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #170595 by drdehart
We have 3 subscription plans and one merchandise plan and want users to only have one subscription plan at a time, but still have access to the merchandise plan. So we set each subscription plan's parent as top and set "Exclusive, other plans of same parent cannot be subscribed same time, but one subscription is mandatory." on all 3 plans.

But now we are seeing users with multiple subscriptions, did we miss something?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #170600 by nant

drdehart wrote: We have 3 subscription plans and one merchandise plan and want users to only have one subscription plan at a time, but still have access to the merchandise plan. So we set each subscription plan's parent as top and set "Exclusive, other plans of same parent cannot be subscribed same time, but one subscription is mandatory." on all 3 plans.

But now we are seeing users with multiple subscriptions, did we miss something?

Multiple subscriptions of same plan?

Or subscribed to two exclusive plans?

If second case please verify that a new user cannot subscribe to two exclusive plans at same time - perhaps you had different settings previously that some users took advantage of?

12 years 9 months ago #170620 by drdehart
Replied by drdehart on topic Re: Users with Multiple "Exclusive" Plans
They are subscribed to two different exclusive plans. I don't see any opportunity on the site for a member to subscribe to a second plan, there are only upgrade possibilities. And when a member upgrades, they are only subscribed to the new plan.

I'm just looking for possibilities at this point. Is there any way a member can subscribe to two plans if they are both "exclusive"? If not, maybe it is an anomaly and I should just wait to see if it re-occurs.

12 years 9 months ago #170622 by nant

drdehart wrote: I'm just looking for possibilities at this point. Is there any way a member can subscribe to two plans if they are both "exclusive"? If not, maybe it is an anomaly and I should just wait to see if it re-occurs.

No - there is no way.

can your replicate?

12 years 9 months ago #170630 by drdehart
Replied by drdehart on topic Re: Users with Multiple "Exclusive" Plans
I'll try to replicate, but not sure how, so not hopeful. A this point, I will call this closed (unless we see a re-occurence).

Thanks!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn