Not Receiving Registratration E

12 years 9 months ago #170624 by drdehart
Not Receiving Registratration E was created by drdehart
We just upgraded our dev site to CBsubs 1.2.1 and Free Lifetime Plan (FLP) registrants are now not receiving the initial email (the one with the confirmation link in it). We have two paid plans as well and registrants to these plans do receive the email.

For this FLP, "User Email Confirmation:" is set to Default (CB setting). The CB setting is "Require Email Confirmation" set to Yes.

Also, FLP registrants do receive the CBsubs initial email ("Email on first activation"). I see people discussing this issue here: www.joomlapolis.com/forum/146-general/170177-email-confirmation-not-being-sent-on-registration but we unpublished all non-core plugins and still no email is sent.

Big problem!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #170702 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: Not Receiving Registratration E
If you have time right now to test quickly a fix for that, please email me: Click my avatar, then message, email.

It has been fixed a few hours ago for very shortly upcoming CBSubs 1.2.2.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn