CB SUB setup by professional

12 years 9 months ago #170749 by rklein
CB SUB setup by professional was created by rklein
CBsubs seems more confusing than I thought. I am simply wanting a free profile version and a Pro Profile version for a monthly fee. If I can not figure out how to set it up... can you recommend or do you offer setting these up for a fee?

Thanks! Eric

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #170755 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB SUB setup by professional

rklein wrote: CBsubs seems more confusing than I thought. I am simply wanting a free profile version and a Pro Profile version for a monthly fee. If I can not figure out how to set it up... can you recommend or do you offer setting these up for a fee?

Thanks! Eric

We have basic installation and configuration services packages which should handle your case.

See Membership tab in your profile for details.

12 years 9 months ago #170760 by rklein
Replied by rklein on topic Re: CB SUB setup by professional
I went to it and all it says is basic installation and configuration and then it asks what you want to install. I have already installed CB Subs... I just need the plans set up and working to accept money through paypal. How do I communicate this with that option?

12 years 9 months ago #170783 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB SUB setup by professional

rklein wrote: I went to it and all it says is basic installation and configuration and then it asks what you want to install. I have already installed CB Subs... I just need the plans set up and working to accept money through paypal. How do I communicate this with that option?

Yes, you purchase the installation services option of CBSubs - the install as you know is trivial - the configuration is the most effort.

Once services package is purchased you will be contacted with request to give detailed description of what you need done and we will take it from there and communicate with you using skype to get the project rolling.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn