Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Conditional - unable to make field react to cond'n

• WiZaxx
  • WiZaxx
12 years 10 months ago #171796 by WiZaxx
Hello,
I just started playing with the conditional plugin but I can't get a single field to react to any condition.

I have the step Tabs working OK, but no conditional behaviour at all.

What I want to achieve is to show a number of fields based on the choice from a check box(multi) field that contains a "NO, thank you" and 3 "Yes, but this..."
So when selecting anyone of the three "Yes, but this..." I would like to ask more details (show more fields)

It is two days now and I can't get it to work...
I installed 1.2.2 on Joomla 1.6.6

Any pointers?

Thank you
The topic has been locked.
  • krileon
  • krileon
12 years 10 months ago #171823 by krileon
You need to ensure your values match EXACTLY and that you're using the appropriate operator. For example of the value is "NO, thank you." and you specified the operator as "Equal To" and the value as "no" it will ALWAYS fail. Please be more specific as to what your multi-checkbox values are and how you've configured your conditional (best approach is to provide screenshot of the configuration).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
  • WiZaxx
  • WiZaxx
12 years 10 months ago #171843 by WiZaxx
Thank you for the prompt reply.

I'm actually using the operator as "Contains" and the value as "Yes" because I want additional data when choosing either of the "Yes, something".

I have attached the screenshots to show what I got so far...
Attachments:
  • WiZaxx
  • WiZaxx
12 years 10 months ago #171844 by WiZaxx
Screenshot too big. Sending it in two parts now
Attachments:
  • krileon
  • krileon
12 years 10 months ago #171862 by krileon
I see, please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look. Everything looks fine as far as configuration that I can see.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
  • WiZaxx
  • WiZaxx
12 years 10 months ago #172168 by WiZaxx
OK, I'm getting a little nervous now...
Is anyone able to help?

I have downgraded to CB 1.4 and still it is not working.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon