CB Admin Navigation Module failure

12 years 8 months ago #174433 by hawaii411
CB Admin Navigation Module failure was created by hawaii411
im on a fresh install of joomla 1.7 aith a fresh install of CB ive installed everything ok execpt i have to ftp the comprofiler manuly to install but works after that. everything works up to when i install the admin nav it says it installed i go to the plugin manager for bolth joomla and CB and the module manager for bolth and its not there i can i can get GJ working if i click on it but no buttons in the nav for it. I followed the instructions reguarding deleting the tables in mysql and reinstalling the comprofiler and the admin nav and still the same problem.

i just paid $108 dollars and i need it working right
The topic has been locked.
12 years 8 months ago #174434 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB Admin Navigation Module failure

hawaii411 wrote: im on a fresh install of joomla 1.7 aith a fresh install of CB ive installed everything ok execpt i have to ftp the comprofiler manuly to install but works after that.

Means most likely that your php file upload parameter is set to 2M. Suggest you verify this, make changes (might need to ask your host to help) and install CB again (read installation and readme included in CB 1.7 package).

everything works up to when i install the admin nav it says it installed i go to the plugin manager for bolth joomla and CB and the module manager for bolth and its not there i can i can get GJ working if i click on it but no buttons in the nav for it.

The admin navigation module is a Joomla administrator module - you will only see it in the Joomle module manager filtered for administrator site.

I followed the instructions reguarding deleting the tables in mysql and reinstalling the comprofiler and the admin nav and still the same problem.

Wondering which instructions you are referring to?

i just paid $108 dollars and i need it working right

Sunday response: Thank you.
12 years 8 months ago #174437 by hawaii411
Replied by hawaii411 on topic Re: CB Admin Navigation Module failure
im on my own server its set to 32m so should be no problem there so i cant figure that out and i feel stupid got the menu working ty
12 years 8 months ago #174438 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB Admin Navigation Module failure

hawaii411 wrote: im on my own server its set to 32m so should be no problem there so i cant figure that out and i feel stupid got the menu working ty

Please use Joomla 1.7 backend: Site -> System Information -> PHP Information
and search on that page for upload_max_filesize

Also please give feedback on your previous comments about "following instructions" - I would like to fix this if possible to make whatever instructions you are referring to clearer.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn