[SOLVED] Upload Files and Pictures

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #176437 by cmurray
[SOLVED] Upload Files and Pictures was created by cmurray
We are a school district and want individual teachers to be able to create a classroom page with their information as well as have the ability to upload files and pictures to support their classroom. Is there a way to facilitate this in a fashion that john.q.browser can easily do this and is not difficult for teachers to do?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #176446 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Upload Files and Pictures
You could use the CB ProfileGallery plugin in file & image mode to allow teachers to upload photos and files to their profile pages, which could be classroom pages I suppose. All of which is done directly from the profile. Students could search for teachers using userlists, navigate to that tab, and download as they please.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago #176448 by cmurray
Replied by cmurray on topic Re: Upload Files and Pictures
what about files?

12 years 7 months ago #176449 by cmurray
cb profile gallery is locked, how do you unlock it?

12 years 7 months ago #176454 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Upload Files and Pictures

cmurray wrote: what about files?

CB ProfileGallery can do image, files, or both.

cmurray wrote: cb profile gallery is locked, how do you unlock it?

Not sure where you navigated to, but you need to download "CB ProfileGallery Package v. 1.2" within Downloads > Advanced which has no lock status from what I can see.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago #176457 by cmurray
it was already installed it was locked in the cb cp by another user. all good.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn