[SOLVED] Ogone back url too long

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #176577 by activha
[SOLVED] Ogone back url too long was created by activha
I am trying to configure Ogone gateway but between different problems I get:

BackUrl too long : length 206 MAX:200

This is the url given by CBSubs in the back end.

Any idea to cope with this ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago #176620 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: Ogone back url too long
PSPs have sometimes strange limitations...

Do you have the installation inside a sub-folder which makes the url even longer or a very very long domain name ?

Typically this might happen if you have a test-installation in a sub-folder. Solution is to make the folder-name shorter by at least 7-8 chars in such a case.

If it's a very long domain name, other solution would be to have a rewrite rule in your dot htaccess and input a short url.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #176659 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Re: Ogone back url too long
No this is not in any subfolder, the link is given by CBsubs:
http://xxxxxxxxxx.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpgacctno=2&result=notify&format=raw
If we use SEF urls with sh404sef will it work to shorten it ? or do we have to go with the htaccess ?

Could you give me the correct rule needed ?

12 years 7 months ago #176682 by activha
In fact I am not sure if the message does not mean the real back url and not the url given by cbsubs, in this case the back url is :
xxxxxxxx.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&Itemid=175&lang=fr&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&task=pluginclass&user=41

sh404sef does not seem to shorten it, any ideas ?

12 years 7 months ago #176693 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: Ogone back url too long
Turning Joomla SEF (can't speak for any other SEF extension) ON will shorten the back url. On this site it is 186 characters long with Joomla SEF on.

To remove the issue with backurl, go into your Ogone payment gateway setting and set the "Show a "back" button on payment mask" to "No".

You will still have a CANCEL button, that has same effect, and browser back button will work too.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

12 years 7 months ago #176750 by activha
Solved ; thanks for helping :-)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn