CB Privacy Plugin

12 years 6 months ago #178889 by jemmax
CB Privacy Plugin was created by jemmax
Hello, I'm using 1.7 and have installed the CB Privacy Plugin.
It appears to be installed however i can't see it in the front end. The TAB should appear in is contact info, but it not there.

Any ideas?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #178901 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB Privacy Plugin

jemmax wrote: Hello, I'm using 1.7 and have installed the CB Privacy Plugin.
It appears to be installed however i can't see it in the front end. The TAB should appear in is contact info, but it not there.

Any ideas?

Once installed and published, you need to edit any field or tab from backend - there you will see extra privacy related parms (right side of screen) that will allow you to enable privacy on that field or tab.

12 years 6 months ago #178913 by jemmax
Replied by jemmax on topic Re: CB Privacy Plugin
I still cant get it to work, do you have any instructions detailing what all the settings are?

12 years 6 months ago #178946 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB Privacy Plugin

jemmax wrote: I still cant get it to work, do you have any instructions detailing what all the settings are?

After you install and publish the CB Privacy 1.3 plugin using the CB Plugin Manager:

1. Visit the CB Privacy plugin section by clicking on the CB Privacy row in the CB Plugin Management area.
2. configure the 'Fields Privacy' and the 'Privacy granularity' framed areas - see tooltips for online help.
3. Edit and CB Field using the CB Field Manager area or any CB Tab using the CB Tab Manager area and see the extra parameters in the right column.
4. Change the 'Privacy configuration level:' and the 'Front-end edit:' for the CB Field or CB Tab that you want to enable privacy on.
5. Once you as an admin have completed above, then user editing his profile will be asked to specify his preferences for the specific field/tab.

Hopefully the above will help you through the process.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds