[#3067] CBSubs Basket + Offline payment + Email plugin

12 years 5 months ago #184316 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CBSubs Basket and Offline payment

Done!

Have reviewed your install and confirmed the issue. I've created a bug ticket for further investigation. For the time being simply delete duplicate baskets. A duplicate basket would have a status of "Pending" those without a status or are "not initiated" are temporary baskets and will auto-delete.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #184325 by dotcom22
Replied by dotcom22 on topic Re: CBSubs Basket and Offline payment
Ok and do you confirm too the problem with BBC ???

In fact my goal by setting up BBC is of course to be warned when some specific event happen with CBSubs... For example if I'm not wrong, Admin don't get any standard notification telling somebody have place an order...

I use Joomla 3.3.6 - CB 2.0.4 - CBSubs 4 - Several Incubator plugins

12 years 5 months ago #184329 by dotcom22
sorry I did not see you reply to me about BBC in another topic..

However can you confirm me no other Admin notification exist for warn us about new order/subscription without using BBC ?

12 years 5 months ago #184461 by krileon
BBC doesn't currently work, I've a bug ticket in place already to investigate the issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 6 months ago #214434 by dotcom22

BBC doesn't currently work, I've a bug ticket in place already to investigate the issue.

Any news about this issue? I just tested again under CBsubs 2.0.2 but I still not get any email even if the BBC field is filled with my email address.

thank

11 years 6 months ago #214484 by krileon
I've tested both BCC and CC working fine on CBSubs 2.0.2. Please ensure you've supplied fully functional and valid email addresses. Check with your host and have them review mail server logs for a time a purchase was made to see if there was an issue with the outbound email never reaching your inbox (maybe your host spam filtered it, maybe the inbox rejected it, etc..).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn