Assigning usergroup based on CB field value

12 years 5 months ago #184611 by tmoran
I just upgraded to Professional so I could download CB Auto Actions 2.0+
www.joomlapolis.com/support/tutorials/107-use-cases/18237-assigning-usergroup-based-on-cb-field-value

Do you think I can find where to download it!!!

I thought it would be under Downloads in the Professional Members Area, but there only appears to be 5 archived downloads and none seem to be what I'm looking for.

Can someone point me in the right direction.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #184619 by nant

12 years 5 months ago #184627 by tmoran
Thanks Nant,

The CB site itself isn't very intuitive when you're a newbie like myself. Incubator, Add Ons, Directory, Solutions, Downloads... it's hard to know where to look for what.

Perhaps there should be an idiots guide that explains what every is on the home page

12 years 5 months ago #184628 by nant

tmoran wrote: Thanks Nant,

The CB site itself isn't very intuitive when you're a newbie like myself. Incubator, Add Ons, Directory, Solutions, Downloads... it's hard to know where to look for what.

Perhaps there should be an idiots guide that explains what every is on the home page

Well you already visited the download area (you stated this in first post).

We do have thge following text (and links) there:

Looking for Incubator projects? Please visit the Incubator forge area using the same Professional username credentials.

12 years 5 months ago #184631 by tmoran
You are correct on all points Nant. The trouble is I (still) don't know what an Incubator is, or a Forge for that matter.

I appreciate all your help and was simply suggesting a way to make it less likely for idiots like me to have to ask you stupid questions :)

12 years 5 months ago #184635 by nant
No worries - the only way to learn it to ask - no matter how simple or stupid you think it is ...

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn