Need Custom Add-on Made

12 years 4 months ago #188205 by gilsontech
Need Custom Add-on Made was created by gilsontech
I'm finishing up a site for a Non-Profit site (MollyBears.com). They make Teddy Bears for Mothers/Families that have experienced infant loss and make the teddy bear weighted to the same weight as their lost infant.

Anyway, I just got their new site up with way more options than their previous site, but still not what they need. It will/has CB and K Forums with profiles but it needs some more special features and I'm not sure how to incorporate it using CB or GJ. Let me explain it a bit and hopefully you can guide me...

- A Mother that losses a baby finds their site, MollyBears.com
- They want a bear so they fill out a form on the site that places them on a public waiting list (this is the tricky part) they MUST have an account using CB and we want the bear sign up to link to their profile. So If I sign up for a bear I would be signed in and need to give my address, baby's name, weight, phone & special notes.
- Once submitted it would add them to the list, i.e. #2058 (which is really the current number!) and it would link this to the user's profile.
- The public waiting list would need to show status options for admins. i.e. waiting, processing, shipped/finished. This would also show on the user's profile.
- Also, we need a way in the back-end or a way for the bear makers to show who's working on the bear order and mark it as shipped, etc. Maybe have this show on the bear maker's user profile?

Right now the process above is opened for a 24 hour period at the end of the month and people sign up on a form and someone manually enters the info in online. Just to give you an idea, 2 days ago they did that and got over 350 order in 1 day...ugh.

If anyone is up for this project please let me know time-frame, cost, etc. Thanks
Josh@GilsonTech.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 4 months ago #188213 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Need Custom Add-on Made
First feedback: you would need to somehow create this public waiting list form. Perhaps you can investigate the fabrik extension for this (I have no experience but have heard nice things about this extension).

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn