manually changing grace period for existing users

12 years 3 months ago #190684 by ThePiston
How would i go about changing the existing grace period for existing members? My client has decided on a new grace period. thanks

CB 2.3, CBsubs 4.3, PHP 7.1, J! 3.9.X

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #190692 by beat
Grace periods are applied at the time when there is the decision to expire or not to expire a subscription.

So simply change the grace period anytime, and still active subscriptions will immediately be evaluated with the new grace period.

So active subscriptions but that are in old grace period and not in new one will expire next time the evaluation happens.

Already expired subcsriptions will not be re-activated if the new grace period would mean they shouldn't have expired with new grace period.

Evaluation takes place when user is active in frontend, or in mass-expiry depending on your settings. By default it's 50 at a time maximum when visiting CBSubs main admin panel (number of just expired subscriptions during that page load is at bottom).

Hope that makes sense :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn