Getting Ogone to use my Joomla template

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #192405 by vandenindenove
Getting Ogone to use my Joomla template was created by vandenindenove
I know it's possible to get the Ogone payment pages to open in my website and i found the option "dynamic template" to make Ogone look for the template but exactly do i do that. You guys have it done here on the website i noticed. I made an article in Joomla with just the $$$PAMENT ZONE$$$ code in it. I copied the exact link in the Ogone Payment Gateway and then tried it. I did almost what i wanted, it showed the payment page in the website but there was no CSS applied :-(
The link was to a .php as it is a dynamic website but when i read the Ogone guidelines (which are very limited, atleast for me they are) it should be a .html
How do i do that?
Hope u can help me with this one, even if isn't really a CBSBUBS problem but since i noticed you did it on this site i kind of hoped you could help me out.
Thx in advance!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #192515 by beat
We have made our urls absolute for our template. ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #192523 by vandenindenove
Replied by vandenindenove on topic Re: Getting Ogone to use my Joomla template
So i need to change all links in the .html version to their full version?
Do i understand that correctly? Even those of scripts etc...

12 years 2 months ago #192526 by beat
Yes, indeed, as you are on a different base url, all the urls in the html source need to be absolute.

We do e.g.:
$document->addStyleSheet(JURI::base() . 'templates/ourtemplate/css/template.css?rev=5');

To add a CSS file in a clean way (Joomla 1.5) in our template.

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #192529 by vandenindenove
Replied by vandenindenove on topic Re: Getting Ogone to use my Joomla template
Thx 4 the quick help.
Can i just take the sourcecode of a displayed page and save that as a .html, then change all links that are in the code to their absolute version ("http://mydomain/.....)?
Or is it possible to just use the index.php as reference? I guess not as it is stated that .html is needed.

12 years 2 months ago #192553 by beat
Yes, of course, both are possible.
- using index.php makes it more adaptative
- using a static html page is the recommended way by Ogone, as it's faster to load.

Avoid javascript if possible, and limit css files, you want that page to load fast, as fast pages give higher confidence and increase conversion rates.

If you make it dynamic and non-static, make sure your site and host passes PCI-DSS scanning tests, to be on the safe side.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.050 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn