Copying current site into new domain

12 years 2 months ago #192987 by raniko
Copying current site into new domain was created by raniko
Hello. I am going to creating a copy of my joomla site that uses CB, CB Subs under a new domain and modifying a lot of the functionality (using my current site as a "base case". I was wodering if my professional account membership would cover that new site as well, and how to best transition the CB Subs functionality over to the new site without complications. I assume Ill need a new license for that?

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #192989 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Copying current site into new domain

raniko wrote: Hello. I am going to creating a copy of my joomla site that uses CB, CB Subs under a new domain and modifying a lot of the functionality (using my current site as a "base case". I was wodering if my professional account membership would cover that new site as well, and how to best transition the CB Subs functionality over to the new site without complications. I assume Ill need a new license for that?

Thanks.

If its a new site that will be operating in parallel, then a new CBSubs license will be needed.

Your existing Professional membership will allow you to post support questions for both your sites.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn