[SOLVED] Contact form and fields in multiple tabs

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 1 month ago #194421 by Pere LK
Hi,
I'm looking for a simple contact tab with captcha ? It seems there is not in CB Core O_o

And there is any solution for having a field in many tabs like using an alias field ?

Thanks for your help

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #194425 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Contact form and fields in multiple tabs

I'm looking for a simple contact tab with captcha ? It seems there is not in CB Core O_o

You can use the email form, which is enabled within CB > Configuration > General. Then view the CB Menu of another users profile to send them an email. You'll need CB Captcha installed and configured for it to have Captcha. Alternatively you could use a PMS such as UddeIM.

And there is any solution for having a field in many tabs like using an alias field ?

Yup, create a delimiter field and render in the field of your choosing using substitutions (e.g. [cb_myfield]). More on substitution usage can be found in tutorials within my signature.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago #194431 by Pere LK
Replied by Pere LK on topic Re: Contact form and fields in multiple tabs
Okay I will ty this ! I already use substitutions for having dynamic tabs title ^^

Other question, I'm looking for a doc about Cb templating ? I prefer code myself the render of each field like with CBPP but without CBPP ^^

12 years 2 months ago #194435 by krileon
All the documentation available is in the Free and Advanced downloads section. Don't believe there's any specific emphasis on template development though. Fields however can't be templated and their output is hardcoded; well their HTML is anyway. You can still use CSS to style them.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago #194545 by Pere LK
Replied by Pere LK on topic Re: Contact form and fields in multiple tabs
Mmmh So there is no solution to code his own template ?
I want to code a CB template which include RDFa of Shema.org so I need to custom the HTML and don't want to use js trick to add the HTML...

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #194584 by krileon

Mmmh So there is no solution to code his own template ?

There's no extensive documentation covering this. You can of course supply your own templates. Please review our MyCommunity and Coolness templates as both supply CB templates. CBs template directory can be found below.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn