[SOLVED] Internal links do not work

12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #196892 by mfe13
Hello,
Since my updates Joomla, CB and groupjive, internal links do not work. The menus links are ok, but not those added in messages or those invitations in the mail and GJ.
Do you have an idea to fix it?
thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 weeks ago #196898 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Internal links do not work
Can you be more specific? What doesn't work (link exactly, can omit live_site). What did you upgrade to? What did you upgrade from? Is SEF enabled? If so does it work without SEF? Are you using Joomla SEF or 3rd party?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 weeks ago #196951 by mfe13
Replied by mfe13 on topic Re: Internal links do not work
Sorry, I rushed ...
The problem of the links came from the JCE configuration and now its ok.

But there is this problem.
In notifications of invitations groupjive, links in the message open a new page and disconnects me member account.
"Hello Mathéo, you are invited to join the group Expos in Ain . Click here Group to join!"
version:
J 2.5.3
CB 1.8
GJ 2.5.1
Do you think this problem come to JCE or configuration CB?

Thank you

12 years 3 weeks ago #197019 by krileon

In notifications of invitations groupjive, links in the message open a new page and disconnects me member account.

Don't understand what you mean by this. Please be more specific.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 weeks ago #197025 by mfe13
Replied by mfe13 on topic Re: Internal links do not work
Ok, the simplest is that I'll watch with images.

Image1:
Notification received by the member for an invitation.
If you click on "here" in yellow, a new page opens.
The member is connected.

Image 2:
A new page opens but the member is disconnected!

Do you understand me better.

thank you
Attachments:

12 years 3 weeks ago #197033 by krileon
No idea, there's not reason for you to be logged out. Likely something conflicting resulting in such behavior. Please disable 3rd party Joomla user and system plugins until resolved. If not resolved repeat with 3rd party CB plugins.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn