[SOLVED] site upgrade

11 years 9 months ago #205558 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: site upgrade
Ensure you're using CBs login module as that parameter won't do anything for Joomlas.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kssulliv

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 9 months ago #205590 by kssulliv
Replied by kssulliv on topic Re: site upgrade
Thank you, I didn't realize the migration didn't keep the CB login. Now I think I'm down to 2 small problems. Problem 1, I use cb invites but I like to link to it off of a article but I can't find the link and the old one the migrated gives a "not authorized" error.
Problem 2, is I am also using cb activity feed and I have it working but I enable the activity tab but it will not show up. Any ideas?

11 years 9 months ago #205605 by krileon

Problem 1, I use cb invites but I like to link to it off of a article but I can't find the link and the old one the migrated gives a "not authorized" error.

Latest CB Invites doesn't have an Overview page anymore. It's completely managed from their profile tab now. So there's really nothing to link to unless you want to link to the new invite URL, which you can get by clicking the link then copying the URL in your browser.

Problem 2, is I am also using cb activity feed and I have it working but I enable the activity tab but it will not show up. Any ideas?

It depends on how you have the access and activity configured. Check configuration and see who you've set the tab to be accessible to. You also need to ensure the tab is enabled within CB > Tab Management.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kssulliv

11 years 9 months ago #205630 by kssulliv
Problem 1: no problem I thought I'd just add a delimiter field to add the text that I want to the tab. So I went to field management and click the new button (or the next page button) I get the following error:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class getuddeimTab in /home6/~path~/jupgrade/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_privatemessagingsystem(uddeimpms)/pms.uddeim.php on line 652

I realize this is probably nothing to do with CB but does anyone know what this could be a problem? I have reinstalled uddeIM already and so far it appears to work fine.

Problem 2: I have enabled the tab under tab management I've have tried making it a div and putting it below everything, I have tried making it a tab and putting in the main area nothing works.

11 years 9 months ago #205638 by krileon

Problem 1: no problem I thought I'd just add a delimiter field to add the text that I want to the tab. So I went to field management and click the new button (or the next page button) I get the following error:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class getuddeimTab in /home6/~path~/jupgrade/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_privatemessagingsystem(uddeimpms)/pms.uddeim.php on line 652

I realize this is probably nothing to do with CB but does anyone know what this could be a problem? I have reinstalled uddeIM already and so far it appears to work fine.

Looks like UddeIM plugin is conflicting with it self, another one of its plugins, or maybe our Private Message System plugin. Try disabling the various UddeIM plugins installed.

Problem 2: I have enabled the tab under tab management I've have tried making it a div and putting it below everything, I have tried making it a tab and putting in the main area nothing works.

Nothing works to do what exactly? Are you referring to the tab that's erroring?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

11 years 9 months ago #205671 by kssulliv
Problem 1: I have disabled all the uddeIM plugins and the Private Message System plugin and I still get the same error and cannot add fields.

Problem 2: The activity tab does not show up even through it is enabled.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn