Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB-Subs – how to edit a user’s subscription dates

• philhfr
  • philhfr
11 years 9 months ago #209043 by philhfr
Apologies for this, possibly brain-fade on my behalf – but how does an administrator edit the dates of a user’s subscription? (I’d like to be able to use this facility for testing and also to offer ‘problem’ customers a 3 or 6 month extension to their subscriptions).

In older versions I’m sure that I was able to click on a user name in the CB-Subs subscriptions display to both view and edit the dates. Now if I do that, although the tooltip for the user is “edit this subscription”, the resulting display only shows a ‘subscription’ tab (and other tabs) allowing me to unsubscribe or delete, but I can’t see how to change dates.

Can I do this in CB Sub 2.0.2, and if so, how?

Please accept my apologies if the answer is obvious, but I’ve searched the forums and manual without any success.

Many thanks
Phil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 9 months ago #209046 by nant

philhfr wrote: Apologies for this, possibly brain-fade on my behalf – but how does an administrator edit the dates of a user’s subscription? (I’d like to be able to use this facility for testing and also to offer ‘problem’ customers a 3 or 6 month extension to their subscriptions).

In older versions I’m sure that I was able to click on a user name in the CB-Subs subscriptions display to both view and edit the dates. Now if I do that, although the tooltip for the user is “edit this subscription”, the resulting display only shows a ‘subscription’ tab (and other tabs) allowing me to unsubscribe or delete, but I can’t see how to change dates.

Can I do this in CB Sub 2.0.2, and if so, how?

Please accept my apologies if the answer is obvious, but I’ve searched the forums and manual without any success.

Many thanks
Phil

It's in the manual - chapter 9.6
The following user(s) said Thank You: philhfr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon