Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] How to assign different user types in reg

11 years 8 months ago #211609 by yusukenishihara
Replied by yusukenishihara on topic Re: How to assign different user types in registration
I need to ask one more thing...

nant wrote:

2. Do I apply this functionality without using payment process? I am not planning to charge my users for selecting their user group.

If you make plans zero cost - no payment gateway is needed.

Even if I make plans zero cost, payment option will be appeared and display "$0" in the registration process?
I mean I don't want to show to any of my user that my site has payment option even it's saying "$0".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 8 months ago #211612 by nant

yusukenishihara wrote: I need to ask one more thing...

nant wrote:

2. Do I apply this functionality without using payment process? I am not planning to charge my users for selecting their user group.

If you make plans zero cost - no payment gateway is needed.

Even if I make plans zero cost, payment option will be appeared and display "$0" in the registration process?
I mean I don't want to show to any of my user that my site has payment option even it's saying "$0".

See the Plan pricing tab.

Payment item text:
Payment processor item text (short):

These can be edited to show what you want - see list of substitution strings allowed.
See how it's configured now (copy existing settings for backup) and experiment with alternate text until you get things to display how you want them.
You can also consult the manual on this.

11 years 8 months ago #211618 by yusukenishihara
Replied by yusukenishihara on topic Re: How to assign different user types in registration
Thank you for your quick reply!

I haven't purchased CBSubs yet so I cannot see "Plan pricing tab".
But I understood I can change the text displayed in registration.

The attachment is the screenshot from CB registration plans which, I guess, is worked in CBSubs.
In my case I can put "free" for all plans' text and set "zero cost" in back-end.
Then whatever new user select from the plans in registration, payment gateway will never be happen, won't it?
Attachments:

• nant
  • nant
11 years 8 months ago #211623 by nant

11 years 8 months ago #211692 by yusukenishihara
Thank you!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon