CB Condition shows empty tabs!?

11 years 3 months ago #219348 by socialfan
CB Condition shows empty tabs!? was created by socialfan
There are different user groups with different profile requirements.
I call a CB Subs plan directly with CB conditional step by step enabled.

Now the plugin shows many tabs that are just empty...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 3 months ago #219372 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Condition shows empty tabs!?
Don't combine CB Conditional hide/show with CBSubs hide/show. They will fight for control of visibility. Use one or the other to control visibility of a tab or field. CB Conditional will only disable an empty tab if the fields on that tab were hidden by CB Conditional; it does not know CBSubs exists along side it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 3 months ago #219375 by socialfan
Replied by socialfan on topic CB Condition shows empty tabs!?
So what is the trick?

Create a field and auto action it when a plan is called and make the tabs dependent on this field value?

11 years 3 months ago #219384 by krileon
For CBSubs to disable a tab it would need to be designed to do just that. It's best to let CB Conditional do show/hide, but it can't currently do this based off CBSubs plan (I'd like to add such a feature, but no idea when). Otherwise try not to setup tabs where they can be entirely empty by a CBSubs plan.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 3 months ago #219389 by socialfan
Replied by socialfan on topic CB Condition shows empty tabs!?
I realy need the tabs for the one plan but not for the other which makes the setup an incomplete solution.

What about ti diable cb conditional registration for a specific plan.

Is that possible?

11 years 3 months ago #219393 by krileon
No, you can disable Step by Step though I guess and just have a normal registration form. It's possible for the empty tab check to check for CBSubs classes, but it won't make much a difference as CBSubs won't fire the CB Conditional jQuery function (which it can't as it's self contained) to hide the tab.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn