[SOLVED] blank page after sending email

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #252848 by giorgionasis
[SOLVED] blank page after sending email was created by giorgionasis
hallo there,

after sending email from one user to another (frontned always) i have the message of the system and after removing it i have a blank page. you can see it in pictures follow.

also in as you will see in the second image in the broswer page i have this ugly CB_PROFILE instead something reffered to send email

thank you!
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #252871 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic blank page after sending email
Joomla version? CB version? CB 2.0 it should send them back to the users profile with a success message. If it failed it should send them back to the email form.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 5 months ago #252888 by giorgionasis
Replied by giorgionasis on topic blank page after sending email
hallo,

yes sorry to mention.
Joomla! 2.5.27
CB 2.0.2

The email is beins sent successfully, i have checked it. But as you can see in the image it does not redirect to the profile page but in an empty page.

thank you

9 years 5 months ago #252902 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic blank page after sending email
Was able to confirm your issue and have created the following bug ticket to fix for next build.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/4870

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: giorgionasis

9 years 5 months ago #252906 by giorgionasis
Replied by giorgionasis on topic blank page after sending email
thank you kyle

respect

9 years 5 months ago #252924 by nant
Replied by nant on topic blank page after sending email

krileon wrote: Was able to confirm your issue and have created the following bug ticket to fix for next build.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/4870

This quick-fix has been included in the latest nightly release of CB.

You can download it from here:

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/doc_details/640-community-builder-nightly-build
The following user(s) said Thank You: giorgionasis

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn