Moderator's e-mail not send

9 years 3 months ago #258210 by inetis
Replied by inetis on topic Moderator's e-mail not send
Yes the parameter is set to "Yes", and he is in the "Super User" group... But it still dosen't work...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #258213 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Moderator's e-mail not send

inetis wrote: Yes the parameter is set to "Yes", and he is in the "Super User" group... But it still dosen't work...

Please PM me super admin access and I will take a look.

9 years 3 months ago #258274 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Moderator's e-mail not send

nant wrote:

inetis wrote: Yes the parameter is set to "Yes", and he is in the "Super User" group... But it still dosen't work...

Please PM me super admin access and I will take a look.

Ok - got OM with access.

First findings:

1. You had CB 1.8.1 installed as I mentioned, so good that you updated to CB 1.9.1
2. Your Joomla Registration process is still open - so users can bypass CB registration using the Joomla form. Please turn off Joomla registration from your Joomla -> Users -> User Manager -> Options area.
3. Your CB Configuration settings have both Require Email Confirmation and Require Admin Approval set to Yes, but your have emptied our the Pending Approval Subject, Pending Approval Email, Welcome Subject and Welcome Email in CB Configuration -> Registration form. SO there is no confirmation link ever sent for new registrations to click on and thus no notifications are sent to moderators that a confirmed user is ready to be approved.

Please study your CB 1.9.1 manual and make the proper adjustments (by default these email parameters come populated with default values - you or someone authorized have manually deleted them).

Lastly, you appear to still have CBSubs 1.2.2 installed - you should upgrade to CBSubs GPL 3.0 (I see you had such a subscription on our site that has expired - but if you have a download on your local desktop you can just install it over your existing CBSubs site).

If you have issues of problems following these actions you can purchase a couple of support hours from us and we will do this for you.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn