[#5501] CB Conditional conditions not working on edition

8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #269925 by beneymard
Hello,

I use Community Builder 2.0 and CB Conditional and it was working perfectly, the tab conditions were working well hiding the tabs when the desired field value changed. But today, the conditions on the tabs are not working in Edit whereas it still works fine on the Profile. I checked and the "For... Profile edit" is still on "Enabled". In addition, the display is not working like on the other pages as well, I have two buttons on the top right corner which are Home and My Account and on all the pages they are well displayed but on the Edit page they are stacked... Does someone have any idea what the problem could be ?
The website is [REMOVED]
If you look at the profile, the tabs Aspirations and Experience are hidden if you select Recruit in the field "I join Getsonik to" and visible when you select Recruit, however it is not the case in the profile edition.

Thanks in advance,

Pierre

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 8 months ago #269946 by krileon
Please delete the account your provided credentials for or change its password. Folks, do not post login here. It doesn't matter if it's temporary, etc.. For liability reasons we do not want to be responsible for your credentials being plastered across the web. It's dangerous for us both.

If the tabs are stacked then you've a fatal jQuery error or an unclosed HTML tag causing them to break. Press F12 to open the developer console. Next click the Console tab. Now refresh the page and see if any errors are in red. Profile edit conditioning is entirely powered by jQuery while profile view is done PHP side.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 8 months ago #269951 by beneymard
Replied by beneymard on topic CB Conditional conditions not working on edition
Thanks, sorry for the account credentials but as it was an account specially created for you to test I thought it was ok. I opened the console, first it is written that the page is insecured, in fact the URL is an http: and not an https: but I think it is not what causes the error, there is a message with a red cross (I think it is the main issue) that says "TypeError: s is null" in "cbcondition.min.js:1:770". I do not think it is a good idea for me to tinker with the CB Conditional code so I hope this helps. Besides, how to I make the page an https ?

Many thanks for the fast answer,

Pierre

8 years 8 months ago #269952 by beneymard
Ok I solved the stacked problem activating JQuery in the CB config, I think it was not loaded anywhere else so it solved the stacked issue but not the https nor the Condition problem (it is still displayed in the console)

Pierre

8 years 8 months ago #269953 by beneymard
Ok now I activated SSL on my entire website (should have done it ago but well...) so it just leaves the CB Conditional issue

8 years 8 months ago #269955 by beneymard
Ok I think I solved it. The problem appeared after I put a condition on a dropdown multiple select field using the operator "Does contain" and "Does not contain". I deleted the field and now it works again. Maybe this operator does not work ? Then which one should I use to do the classic "if you selected other please specify" ? When the user selects Other from my multiple drop down select ?

Thanks again for the support,

Pierre

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.750 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn