Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] [#6086] error message in Jnews module coming from legacy CB component

• beat
  • beat
7 years 10 months ago #283592 by beat

beat wrote: Latest CB nightly build, in our downloads, now has this fixed. Please confirm that it fixes it also for you.

Does latest CB nightly fix the issue for you?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pdenessen
  • pdenessen
7 years 10 months ago #283604 by pdenessen
Hi Beat

I commented line 61 and 62 and this did indeed the trick. If this is also done in your nighty build then this should be ok.
Small comment is that the messages were only visible when the server was in development logging mode. In normal operation they would be hidden.

Thx for follow up

• beat
  • beat
7 years 10 months ago #283609 by beat

pdenessen wrote: Hi Beat

I commented line 61 and 62 and this did indeed the trick. If this is also done in your nighty build then this should be ok.

No, nightly fix is different. Please update to latest nightly and confirm it fixes it for you too.

Small comment is that the messages were only visible when the server was in development logging mode. In normal operation they would be hidden.

Thx for follow up

Yes, errors are hidden in debug mode, that is a joomla feature.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon