[#7011] Ajax stopped

6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #301440 by cppleal
[#7011] Ajax stopped was created by cppleal
Hello,
I do not know what I've done, but suddenly, the ajax configuration has stopped working. I have lost the validations for ajax field that I had (example) and the dates, the calendar does not appear anymore.

What could have happened?

note: I do not have CB Core Fields Ajax installed

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 3 months ago #301465 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Ajax stopped
Please note I have moved your topic because it has nothing to do with CBSubs. Your subscription covers support for CBSubs only.

As for your issue it's likely a fatal JS error. Press F12 to open your browsers console. Click the Console tab. Now refresh the page and see if any fatal (they'll be in red) JS errors are present. They're usually caused by 3rd party JS compression extensions (we only can confirm JCH Optimizer works with CB), 3rd party extensions such as modules, or Joomla template. Switch to default protostar Joomla template, clear Joomla cache, and retest to see if resolved.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 3 months ago #301477 by cppleal
Replied by cppleal on topic Ajax stopped
Actually I have encountered a problem in the call stack.

With the Protostar template, the error follows.

I am reviewing in the forum: If I deactivate CB Conditional, it works for me, but I need it !!

Any alternative solution?

Versión de CB: 2.1.3+build.2018.01.15.15.17.52.d5cbc814c
Versión de CB Conditional : 4.0.7+build.2016.12.19.16.43.36.f90e58272

Attachments:

6 years 3 months ago #301479 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Ajax stopped
Your CB Conditional is significantly out of date. You've a condition configured that's causing an infinite loop. Latest releases of CB Conditional can't get stuck in a loop. My best suggest is to renew and update CB Conditional since your release is over a year old. Your alternative is to carefully go through your conditions and disable them 1 by 1 until issue goes away to see which is getting stuck in a loop.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 3 months ago #301483 by cppleal
Thanks, so I will.

Regards.

6 years 3 months ago #301586 by cppleal
I have updated the modules and I still get the error.

So I will have to review the conditions that I have, to verify which of them is the wrong one.

Regards.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds