[#7371] Question about promotion that affects only auto recurring payments

5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #308946 by liaskas
Hello

I am trying to set a promotion that will affect only auto recurring payments but i have the following issue:

When i set...
Single payment (and for autorecurring payments subscriptions: First payment amount) to NO
and
For Autorecurring payments subscriptions only: Second and following auto-recurring payments amounts to YES
i get the following error on all pages related to cbsubs "Call to a member function isAnyAutoRecurringPossibleWithThisBasket() on null"

When i set...
Single payment (and for autorecurring payments subscriptions: First payment amount) to YES
and
For Autorecurring payments subscriptions only: Second and following auto-recurring payments amounts to YES
everything works fine!

But we want this promotion not to be applied to single payments or to first payment of autorecurring payments.

This is probably something that we miss on configuration. Can you please advise?

Thank you in advance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 3 months ago #308955 by krileon
Please provide CB and CBSubs versions. If not up to date please update and retry to see if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 3 months ago #308986 by liaskas
I am sorry, i should have provided this info at the beginning!

Both are up to date...

Joomla: Joomla! 3.9.1 Stable
CB: 2.3.0+build.2018.11.26.18.02.53.89a6e2ebd
CBSubs: 4.3.0+build.2018.11.12.17.24.17.6436fbca5

I noticed the problem with the above versions, so the issue persists.

Thank you.

5 years 3 months ago #309005 by krileon
Strange, have created a promotion leaving everything as defaults except name, rate, coupon code, and having set "Single payment (and for autorecurring payments subscriptions: First payment amount)" to "No" and am not seeing any issues. Are you using a coupon code or a promotion that's always applied? By all pages related to CBSubs do you mean any page CBSubs is loaded or just on the basket page for example?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 3 months ago #309020 by liaskas
Strange, have created a promotion leaving everything as defaults except name, rate, coupon code, and having set "Single payment (and for autorecurring payments subscriptions: First payment amount)" to "No" and am not seeing any issues. Are you using a coupon code or a promotion that's always applied? By all pages related to CBSubs do you mean any page CBSubs is loaded or just on the basket page for example?

My promotion applies to all purchases (no coupon), but when i publish i get...

Call to a member function isAnyAutoRecurringPossibleWithThisBasket() on null

not only in the cart but also when a profile owner views his profile.

5 years 3 months ago #309024 by krileon
Am still unable to reproduce your issue. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials as well as frontend login credentials where the issue can be seen if backend credentials do not see the issue on frontend.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.341 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn