[#8088] Quick-start CB Profile School and Work logo images upload not working

3 years 8 months ago #319524 by Sekulla
Ok finally resolved this by removing the "else" all together....

[cb:if cb_work_workplace!=""]<div class="row no-gutters"><div class="col-3 text-center">[cb:if cb_work_logo=""]<span class="fa fa-building fa-4x"></span>[/cb:if][cb:userfield field="cb_work_logo" /]</div>

Seems the "esle" statement is not needed and is implied. This seems strange as it is contrary to Substitution documentation in;

www.joomlapolis.com/documentation/18353-using-substitutions-throughout-cb

The question is why are you not seeing this behaviour on your systems consistently?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 8 months ago #319526 by Sekulla
I can also confirm that there is still the issue of the image approval not being passed to the workflow function. The substitution fix only address the disposal when "no" approval is set.

If approve/moderate image is set for eh field or in config then it will not appear in the workflow and will not display.

3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #319537 by beat

Sekulla wrote: I can also confirm that there is still the issue of the image approval not being passed to the workflow function. The substitution fix only address the disposal when "no" approval is set.

If approve/moderate image is set for eh field or in config then it will not appear in the workflow and will not display.

This is most probably related to bug #8087.

But I'm opening another bug #8088 for CB Quickstart, as indeed, the setup for education and workplaces of CB quickstart seems to have a bug, as it allows to upload images, but is set to display fontawesome logos, so something wierd there for sure.

I would recommend to start your own fields and field group for your own use, and just delete the fields that you don't need from CB Quckstart.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8088

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn