Cant poblish comment on article

1 month 4 weeks ago - 1 month 4 weeks ago #337392 by dayafter
Cant poblish comment on article was created by dayafter
Hi!
I have problems with comments in articles, but only in joomla articles. On profiles (everything works in Activities).
I don't know if I set something wrong or???

Video

Best regards:
Tomi G.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 month 4 weeks ago #337393 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cant poblish comment on article
Might be a JavaScript binding issue. Please be sure you've latest CB, CB Activity, and CB Gallery build releases installed (new releases for all 3 were made today). Once up to date clean your Joomla cache and see if issue persists. If it does press F12 to open your browsers developer tools. Now click the Console tab. Refresh the page and see if there's any errors in the Console tab when attempting to comment. Those errors will be colored red.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 month 4 weeks ago #337395 by dayafter
Replied by dayafter on topic Cant poblish comment on article
Hi,
Im back
MSG after update and clear cookied of joomla

www.zlatna-dolina.hr/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbactivity&action=comments.save&stream=3&id=0&asset=EPb4ZzWiaZPkFRqHdri3Lgkx_ZP_LsdtDy25XgM8htbYRX3dKVSfdeu46_L_OLd6&Itemid=137&format=raw

[HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized - Invalid Asset 141ms]

Unauthorized - Invalid asset

A How to set "Authorized"

Its my first installation of CB component, and im a bit lost in all settings 

screenshut:
prnt.sc/ABpxktrVtov8

1 month 4 weeks ago #337406 by krileon
Looks like the asset access check is failing. Article asset access checks for the following.

1. Article exists
2. Article is published
3. Article access parameter is accessible to the viewing user
4. Article category exists(if in a category)
5. Article category is published (if in a category)
6. Article category access parameter is accessible to the viewing user (if in a category)

Normally it shouldn't be showing the comment box to begin with though if not accessible and likes would be checking for the same thing as well so that's a bit strange. What Joomla version are you using?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 month 4 weeks ago #337428 by dayafter
Replied by dayafter on topic Cant poblish comment on article
It all ok, 
I can't set comments in the article to work for registered users

1 month 3 weeks ago #337437 by krileon
Your issue is caused by CB Activity using the wrong stream for article comments. Within System > Manage > Plugins > "Content - CB Activity" under "Comments" tab the "Stream" parameter was set to "Profile Fields". I've corrected this to "Articles" and confirmed issue now resolved. Please also confirm is working for you.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: dayafter

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn