Conditional plugin

9 years 2 months ago #256448 by colinstewart
Conditional plugin was created by colinstewart
Hi

Currently I am not a Professional or Developer Member although I have been in the past.
I would like to use the Conditional Plugin but do not require most of the other components in the Professional or Developer Membership plans.

I was wondering if it would be possible to buy this plugin on it's own? I cannot afford to pay the Professional subscription due to being on Disability Living Allowance now.

If this is possible, how much would this cost and how do I receive it?

Much Thanks
Colin

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #256451 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Conditional plugin

colinstewart wrote: Hi

Currently I am not a Professional or Developer Member although I have been in the past.
I would like to use the Conditional Plugin but do not require most of the other components in the Professional or Developer Membership plans.

I was wondering if it would be possible to buy this plugin on it's own? I cannot afford to pay the Professional subscription due to being on Disability Living Allowance now.

If this is possible, how much would this cost and how do I receive it?

Much Thanks
Colin

Nope - the conditional add-on is not offered as a single item.
You would need to become a Professional/Developer member to access it.

I sent you a PM.

8 years 6 months ago #270703 by hiramszejnoga
Replied by hiramszejnoga on topic Conditional plugin
That's a shame.
I have the same problem. I'm building a website for a non-profit organisation which organises activities for local youth. I would like to make use of one (conditional) maybe two (auto actions) plug-ins, but have a minimum budget. (Read that as "no budget")
It would be nice to gain acces to those plug-ins for a fitting compensation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn