Where is a demo CB Blog?

8 years 10 months ago #265039 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Where is a demo CB Blog?

CristianoSias wrote: I read that book, you who have ignored my question.

Your question was "where is a demo CB Blog"

My answer was:

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLp0puRITg...yzPsMUECDI46VE7IFSAX

See #15 and #16 which demo CB Blogs.

But we wanted to tell me that with "profile book" i had the solution and that there not is a demo?

You asked about CB Blogs - not about Profile Book.

The CB Profile Book add-on does have a blog tab that you could use - but the CB Blog plugin that is built-in to CB 2.0+ is more powerful in my opinion.

I discovered it by himself! But at least now it is clear the message: arranged! I do not spend a single euro with Joomlapolis, at the cost of doing everything with K2 or write it alone the blog.

No one asked you to spend anything - you are free to use Community Builder and the built-in CB Blogs functionality if you want.

It does not cost you anything.

Sorry - I have been trying to help you but for some reason it appears I am not being appreciated.

Best regards.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago #265046 by CristianoSias
Replied by CristianoSias on topic Where is a demo CB Blog?
Thanks krileon and Nant,
Now we begin to understand. It is not appreciated when the confusion leads to realize that it is treated with disdain. Me with my potential clients would not answer ever so.
And the confusion arises when the links on your site leads to paid subscription and i am told that it is free. It now has been confirmed that CB profile 2.x does not give what he gave 1.x. About the power of free CBblogs i have my doubts because i tried it long and does not allow you to create an internal blog, but must rely to Joomla articles or K2. So you do not see a solution.
As for the demo, Nant, i had asked, just, a demo, not a video, how kindly he said Krileon.
I hope that we have clarified.

Cristiano

8 years 10 months ago #265048 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Where is a demo CB Blog?

CristianoSias wrote: Thanks krileon and Nant,
Now we begin to understand. It is not appreciated when the confusion leads to realize that it is treated with disdain. Me with my potential clients would not answer ever so.
And the confusion arises when the links on your site leads to paid subscription and i am told that it is free. It now has been confirmed that CB profile 2.x does not give what he gave 1.x. About the power of free CBblogs i have my doubts because i tried it long and does not allow you to create an internal blog, but must rely to Joomla articles or K2. So you do not see a solution.
As for the demo, Nant, i had asked, just, a demo, not a video, how kindly he said Krileon.
I hope that we have clarified.

Cristiano

Thanks for clarifications.

Nope - demo as in something online that you can see live and test - does not exist.

Yes CB Blogs has an internal mode.

8 years 10 months ago #265050 by CristianoSias
Replied by CristianoSias on topic Where is a demo CB Blog?
Yes, it has an internal mode but you can not do anything, just to post changes still on the same post or to create as many equal blogs that blogs are not because there can type in anyone except the owner, changing the same topic/article. It is not a blog that you can offer users what, we need to study a better solution...

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn