CB Field Groups and Cyrillic

4 years 5 months ago #314567 by Pena007
CB Field Groups and Cyrillic was created by Pena007
Hey. Tell as can be done so, to CB allowed upload files in behalf of which there are Cyrillic letters

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 5 months ago #314575 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Field Groups and Cyrillic
Don't understand what that has to do with CB Field Groups? File fields are a part of core CB. Do you mean you can't upload files to a File field with UTF8 characters or do you mean to CB Gallery? Please be more specific as to what your issue is and where.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 5 months ago #314583 by Pena007
Replied by Pena007 on topic CB Field Groups and Cyrillic
Yes, I was wrong, addon CB Field Groups has nothing to do with it. I mean fields with type "file". I can't upload files with Cyrillic characters in their names. How to solve this problem?

4 years 5 months ago #314601 by krileon
Depends on if it's a database storage issue, validation issue, or file storage issue. Is it throwing an error when trying to upload? You'll need to describe what it's doing when trying to upload a file with UTF8 characters.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 5 months ago #314604 by Pena007
Replied by Pena007 on topic CB Field Groups and Cyrillic
Step 1. I press "Select file", it is selected and displayed.
Step 2. I Press "Save".
Step 3. I receive the error "the File : Please select file for download"
Attachments:

4 years 5 months ago #314630 by krileon
Does it work fine when trying to save a file with an alphanumeric name (e.g. test.txt)? Please note if you're using a nested usage based off your below topic then the nested usages will not work correctly as nested field groups are not supported.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/single-add-on-support/241643-cb-field-groups-field-group-for-a-field-group#314629

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.331 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn