Ajax Field doesn't work.

3 years 8 months ago #319440 by xgerry
Ajax Field doesn't work. was created by xgerry
The Ajax statement does not work. I configured it as specified in the Instructioninstruction .
If I turn it off, the filtering in the form works after reloading.
I have no idea what could be done differently, the instruction does not allow any other options.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 8 months ago #319453 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Ajax Field doesn't work.
I'd really like to help you, but I can't by lack of information and telepathy skills :)

Please be more precise than "The Ajax statement does not work".

1- What exact "Ajax statement" ?
2- What exactly "does not work" ?
3- What exactly do you want to achieve ?
4- What is exactly your configuration (configuration screen-dumps are welcome) ?

Please understand that to help you we need to understand:
a- what you want to do, and
b- how you tried to do it, so that
c- we can if needed reproduce your setting on our development test installation.

Please help us help you www.joomlapolis.com/help-us-help-you

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: xgerry

3 years 8 months ago #319460 by xgerry
Replied by xgerry on topic Ajax Field doesn't work.
Sorry that I was and am so imprecise. The project for which it was intended is initially on hold.

3 years 8 months ago #319463 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Ajax Field doesn't work.
No worries, do you still need help to get the ajax to work for your case ?
How can we help you ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

3 years 8 months ago #319471 by xgerry
Replied by xgerry on topic Ajax Field doesn't work.
229/5000
Thank you for your help, but now it's vacation time. If you want to see the result on www.karate-paderborn.de/corona-trainingsplan/corona-trainingsplan you can find it.
I once sent Krileon a login.

3 years 8 months ago #319583 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Ajax Field doesn't work.
For a fields profile edit display to update on another fields value changing you need to use the Update On functionality provided by CB Core Fields Ajax. I've retested this behavior as working fine. I assume your configuration is incorrect somewhere and you'd need to provide screenshots of what you configured in those fields.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn