registration problem [Joomla 1.0.5 + CB 1.0RC2]

18 years 3 months ago #3571 by scubaguy
Replied by scubaguy on topic Re:registration problem
corkys, you don't need to go back to 1.04. Just make the changes in the Joomla svn and you should be all set to go. I'm attaching a fixed Joomla 1.05 database.php file too.

Attachment database.zip not found

CB 3rd Party Developer
Web Geek Cafe - development and training www.webgeekcafe.org
YourTribe.com - group social events - www.yourtribe.com
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 3 months ago #3591 by corkys
Replied by corkys on topic Re:registration problem
Thanks a lot for the help.
The change the Joomla svn is only to database.php - does this mean that if I copy the file you sent me, that all will be ok?

Corky Seevinck

18 years 3 months ago #3593 by madmumbler
Replied by madmumbler on topic Re:registration problem
Yes. I did it and once I made the fix they suggested to correct the "reject" feature, all is working for me. I did have a couple of user say the site slowed down for them, but no one else reported that, so I'm assuming it's problems on their end. (These same people also needed qute a lot of hand-holding to learn how to sign in!)

Lesli.

18 years 3 months ago #3609 by scubaguy
Replied by scubaguy on topic Re:registration problem
that is correct, just replace the database.php file in the includes folder with the one I posted.

CB 3rd Party Developer
Web Geek Cafe - development and training www.webgeekcafe.org
YourTribe.com - group social events - www.yourtribe.com

18 years 3 months ago #3619 by corkys
Thanks a lot for the help - Replacing the database.php file works great - ALMOST - I do get the CB Workflows item show up and I can approve it and that works great. If I choose to reject the item - I get the following error: Fatal error: Only variables can be passed by reference in /home/tfsandy/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php on line 154 -- :(
Any ideas?

Corky Seevinck

18 years 3 months ago #3620 by corkys
Sorry - I never gave context - I am working with the latest Community Builder and before I replaced the database.php file, the CB Workflows module would not bring up a count (because the registration was messed up). Having replaced the database.php file, now I have the issue in the previous post.
Thanks again

Corky Seevinck

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.274 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn