CBLogin Module Goes Wide

18 years 5 months ago #1028 by FerretLife
Replied by FerretLife on topic Re:CBLogin Module Goes Wide

Hmmmm - i got lots to fix - what bothers me is that the template is from jamboworks.com. And their stuff is supposed to be bulletproof!

I don't think it is possible to have a 100% WC3 Joomla site. Try the validator on this site's URL (Failed validation, 79 errors) or the Joomla.org site (Failed validation, 27 errors).

And the problems may not just be the template. I also had WC3 issues with some older modules.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 5 months ago #1048 by joomlales
Replied by joomlales on topic Re:CBLogin Module Goes Wide
I think you have a workaround that is okay as long as your login module stays in the same position. So if you leave it the you should be okay at 150 px. I will try the same as my CSS validation attempts resulted in the saem as you - NADA :whistle:

18 years 5 months ago #1049 by joomlales
joomlales wrote:

I think you have a workaround that is okay as long as your login module stays in the same position. So if you leave it the you should be okay at 150 px. I will try the same as my CSS validation attempts resulted in the saem as you - NADA :whistle:

It worked for me also. Still not sure if this is the right way to do it. And I also agree with your CSS validates comment. From the User Profile Tab of Joomlaopolis Config - "As some Joomla/Mambo templates do not include the necessary statement ( <?php mosShowHead(); ?> ), this setting is optional. You can check the index.php file of your template or just turn this on and see if the user profile tabs display. In the current release, we made progress towards W3C XHTML compliance, but only a few pages are fully compliant yet. Of course, you need to use a compliant Joomla/Mambo template as well to be compliant..

Also, I found the code you mentioned on line 74 not 147 - :woohoo:

Thanks for the help!

Les

18 years 5 months ago #1086 by FerretLife
Replied by FerretLife on topic Re:CBLogin Module Goes Wide
Really strange about the code showing on a different line for you. I double checked my module code, and it is line 147. Could there have been multiple releases of the login module?

The width you use for the module of course depends on your template. And it may not be the "right" solution, but hey, it stoped me from going wide.

18 years 5 months ago #1111 by joomlales
FerretLife wrote:

Really strange about the code showing on a different line for you. I double checked my module code, and it is line 147. Could there have been multiple releases of the login module?

The width you use for the module of course depends on your template. And it may not be the "right" solution, but hey, it stoped me from going wide.

Ya I am good also - with your help -- But the code is definitely where I said it was (honest) -- and sure there could be various version of the login Mod --- Have a good 1!

Les:whistle:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn