Edit signature field box

14 years 10 months ago #100632 by mozzer
Edit signature field box was created by mozzer
Hi folks,

Can someone tell me how and where to edit the size of the signature box in the Forum integration tab? I'm using Kuena 1.10..... I'm on a 3 column layout and the box extends over the right colum in my site. I've tried entering a figure in the forumsignature size box and this makes no difference at all :(

Help! Thanks in advance!

Moz

Post edited by: mozzer, at: 2009/06/01 22:37

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #100664 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Edit signature field box
mozzer wrote:

Hi folks,

Can someone tell me how and where to edit the size of the signature box in the Forum integration tab? I'm using Kuena 1.10..... I'm on a 3 column layout and the box extends over the right colum in my site. I've tried entering a figure in the forumsignature size box and this makes no difference at all :(

Help! Thanks in advance!

Moz

With Kunena 1.0.10 integration in CB 1.2.1, the signature field is a standard CB field, you can edit its size as any other CB field.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 10 months ago #100667 by mozzer
Replied by mozzer on topic Re:Edit signature field box
beat wrote:

mozzer wrote:

Hi folks,

Help! Thanks in advance!

Moz

With Kunena 1.0.10 integration in CB 1.2.1, the signature field is a standard CB field, you can edit its size as any other CB field.

MMkay - not totally unhelpful ;) - but could you give me a bit more of a pointer to where I might find it - I'm not up to speed on coding etc - thanks :)

14 years 10 months ago #100670 by beat
No coding needed, simply edit field.

Get the CB documentation, it's a worthwhile step-by-step guide. :)

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 10 months ago #100675 by mozzer
Replied by mozzer on topic Re:Edit signature field box
Well as it happens if you read what I originally posted I did say:

"I've tried entering a figure in the forumsignature size box and this makes no difference at all"

That was done in the Field Management section of CB - I presume that is where you mean?

14 years 10 months ago #100677 by beat
mozzer wrote:

Well as it happens if you read what I originally posted I did say:

"I've tried entering a figure in the forumsignature size box and this makes no difference at all"

That was done in the Field Management section of CB - I presume that is where you mean?

yes.

Probably you didn't edit the right fields ?

Make sure that you delete any old fields and tabs from previous joomlaboard/fireboard integrations, as they will just confuse you.

The right "Forum" CB tab is the one which has plugin name in it.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn