Edit signature field box

14 years 10 months ago #100678 by mozzer
Replied by mozzer on topic Re:Edit signature field box
It is on a clean site that has never had a forum on it before - from looking in the different options to do with that specific tab the only place you can edit anything to do with the size of the signature box is where I have tried in the forumsignature size box and this makes no difference at all - I've tired putting figures from 200 all the way down to 30 and the box size remains totally unchanged.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #100746 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Edit signature field box
Bug confirmed, added params to change Col and Rows for textarea of signature. Should be available for next mini release. For the time being you can easily control the size with CSS.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 10 months ago #100747 by mozzer
Replied by mozzer on topic Re:Edit signature field box
Halleluhah! Glad it wasn't me going stupid! Could you give me a clue as to what I'd need to do with CSS to temporarily fix the problem?

Thanks

14 years 10 months ago #101014 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Edit signature field box
Try adding to your template CSS or CBs template CSS:
[code:1]
.cbEditProfile #forumsignature {
width:«»XYZpx;
height:«»XYZpx;
}
[/code:1]

You'll clearly want to change XYZ to whatever values you want.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/06/04 14:55

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn