Captcha error then blank screen

14 years 11 months ago #101562 by Reventon
Replied by Reventon on topic Re:Captcha error then blank screen
albian wrote:

I have a worse error: when the captcha code is written, and the form is filled, I get the "invalid security code" message, although the captcha code is well written. This happens even when refreshing the page to get a new captcha code. What could happen?

well I never had that problem so maybe you should reinstall everything from scratch.

by the way I have given up trying to fix this problem, and have ended up building my system without CB, not CB's fault but the fault of AEC I guess.

I'll get round to using CB on other projects though ;)
The topic has been locked.
14 years 11 months ago #101569 by albian
Replied by albian on topic Re:Captcha error then blank screen
Thanks for the immediate response. My problem is a little different because i don't have any AEC installed in my site. This may be another topic, now I realize, but I wolud want to know if there's another alternative to reinstall the CB component, because of the great amount of data this site contains.

Thanks in advance :)
14 years 11 months ago #101578 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Captcha error then blank screen
This thread is addressing 2- different issues regarding captcha plugin.

Some are using the old Captcha plugin (or trying to) on Joomla 1.5 sites - it won't work.

Others (doc subscribers) are using the new captcha plugin (that works with Joomla 1.5 and CB 1.2+ and is available only for CB documentation subscribers) on sites that have AEC installed. Well AEC modifies Joomla and CB - so there is no way of knowing what people are really testing.

If there is anyone using the CB Captcha plugin available for doc subscribers and who has not hacked his site in any way (AEC or moving Joomla config file are examples), then they can identify themselves for assistance - but please in a separate thread.

Thank you.

Locking this thread.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn