CB login does not work with default Joomla SEF

13 years 11 months ago #133130 by paceit
The modifications I made as in this thread only worked for login and logout. the register and password change amendments made no difference. I'm now reversing out the REGISTER and PASSWORD changes but will be leaving the LOGIN & LOGOUT changes I made intact as it is a live site.

I'll PM you login details. thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #133252 by krileon
[code:1]
500 - JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1146 - Table 'aamet_meridian.jos_gj_users' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT s.id_group, g.name FROM jos_gj_users s, jos_gj_groups g where s.id_group = g.id AND s.id_user = 218
[/code:1]
This is considered a FATAL error and blocks access to your entire site. This is typically from GroupJive and 1.8 stable has such issues addressed. However you do not appear to have GroupJive installed (1.8 OR 2.0). Further investigation of the debug code appears to be coming from mod_cb_superthumb, disabling results in error resolved.

Notice: Undefined index: catid in /home/aamet/public_html/components/com_contact/router.php on line 65
This is a core component, but appears to be misused by some sort of extension.

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/aamet/public_html/plugins/system/modalizer/helper.php on line 72
This is just a notice, but with debug mode on your entire template front and back is SEVERALLY distorted. Further investigation reveals the culprit as System - Modalizer, disabling results in error resolved

500 - JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=SELECT cb_country , cb_country_desc FROM jos_comprofiler WHERE user_id=
Attempting to navigate directly to CB registration results in this error. Further investigation reveals the culprit as plug_countryandstatefield, disabling results in error resolved.

Digging deeper reviewing your configuration.php reveals you have specified the $live_site variable. This should never be specified, ever, unless directly told to do so. This WILL cause problems with Joomlas SEFing capability if not specified correctly. Changing this back to its default '' (blank) has now resolved your SEF issues with CB Login. Please test and confirm.

This was all discovered following the basic debug procedures we've outlined in our Help Us Help You article. Please folks use it as it helps us save very valuable time.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/05/17 20:41

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 10 months ago #135142 by NutriCoach
Replied by NutriCoach on topic Re:CB login does not work with default Joomla SEF
Same problem here with new install of J1.5.18 Core SEF on registration does not work, SEF off and registration works and is rather cool the way it checks for emails and user names.

I want SEF but CB is more important. Have 2100 member diabetic site and registration on old 1.0.15 quit working and was losing 10-15 new members each day the registration is down. Has been down since 6/2/2010. My series of getting stated emails are a main reason people are signing up as members. Word of moth is spreading and I am getting emails about the broken registration.Need to get the site up and running as j1.5.18

Do any of the SEF components work well with CB?

Toma Grubb
Site admin

www.Diabetic-Diet-Secrets.com (Joomla/Community Builder)

Helping the world control TYpe 2 Diabetes with diet.

13 years 10 months ago #135153 by krileon
Joomla SEF is the only supported SEF. As you can see the issues are generally NOT SEF, but of 3rd party fault. Review my previous post closely and perform the necessary debug steps.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn