Invalid token after registration

13 years 7 months ago #141012 by Netto
Replied by Netto on topic Re:Invalid token after registration
The Joomla registration is disabled, only the CB registrion is abled.

I've run the CB tools - with no errors.

I tried to edit some existing users and some new ones. I don't know what it is: sometimes I can save the profile, sometimes there is the message 'User with the same username or email already exists'. Even at 'normal' membership.

Of course all users, names and mails are unique...

Please help me! If you want I give you an admin access to my page.

my site: www.kulturbuero-goettingen.de
Using Eventlis, Stalytics2, Vemod Newsmailer
Joomla 1.5 with:
CommunityBuilder with CB Activity, CbMailing, GroupJive, CBSubs
Kunena Forum, Remsitory, Shoutbox, UddeIM, JEvents,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 7 months ago #141043 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Invalid token after registration
Please PM backend Joomla login credentials with a short list of a few users who are presenting the error you're mentioning.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 7 months ago #141087 by krileon
Have reviewed your installation and you're receiving the following XML error.

[code:1]
XML Parsing Error at 10:108. Error 76: Mismatched tag
[/code:1]

lmgtfy.com/?q=XML+Parsing+Error+at+10%3A108.+Error+76%3A+Mismatched+tag

Am not sure where it is coming from. Have you made any alterations to CB or its plugins XML files? If so please re-install CB.

You've simply far too many extensions installed for me to debug. Please disable all non-core Joomla plugins and confirm if resolved. If not please do same for CB. It's likely it's an extension causing a conflict (seams core.xml was edited, but have no way of reviewing this).

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/09/01 14:58

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 7 months ago #141307 by Netto
Replied by Netto on topic Re:Invalid token after registration
Thanks a lot for your testing. I know about the XML parsing error - and of course I've searched at Google. But nothing could help me. I did'nt thought that both cases (XML parsing error and User Editing) are connected.

I tested to deactivate all plugins (Joomla and CB), but there is no effect. I've deactivated all components, no effect.

May be it's not a CB or CBsubs problem. I will search the www again.

my site: www.kulturbuero-goettingen.de
Using Eventlis, Stalytics2, Vemod Newsmailer
Joomla 1.5 with:
CommunityBuilder with CB Activity, CbMailing, GroupJive, CBSubs
Kunena Forum, Remsitory, Shoutbox, UddeIM, JEvents,

13 years 7 months ago #141438 by krileon
No idea, I recommend creating a fresh install of Joomla + CB + CBSubs and confirm if issue still present.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.384 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn