CB login creates incorrect urls...

14 years 1 month ago #126908 by sean1504
CB login creates incorrect urls... was created by sean1504
Hi,

Hoping someone can help. I've been trying to find the answer to my query all night with no luck. I've installed CB with Joomla, disabled all Joomla log in etc. but when I try using the register or log in links in the login box I get a page not found error.

It's duplicating the first part of the url e.g. //localhost/MySite/MySite/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers&Itemid=7, if I remove one of the MySite so it reads //localhost/MySite/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers&Itemid=7 then the url works. When trying to view a user from a user list I get the same problem. I've tried searching .php files for a text string I can edit but i'm a complete novice and i've been unable to locate something that looks like it would do the trick. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sean

Post edited by: sean1504, at: 2010/03/16 00:32

Post edited by: sean1504, at: 2010/03/16 00:33

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #126946 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB login creates incorrect urls...
Please edit your configuration.php if using Joomla 1.5.x and ensuring live_site is '' (blank).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 month ago #127019 by sean1504
Replied by sean1504 on topic Re:CB login creates incorrect urls...
Thanks for your reply. I've just checked and the live_site is set to ''. Anything else I can try?

14 years 1 month ago #127086 by krileon
Please see help us help you within my signature. Somewhere there is a misconfiguration which is causing the double folder. Please examine your install or try a fresh install with just Joomla and CB without any configuration changes to see if issue persists; this will help determine if is server (localhost it would seam: xampp, wampp, etc...?) issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 10 months ago #135034 by djsmoke
Replied by djsmoke on topic Re:CB login creates incorrect urls...
Hi there

have you resolved your double folder problem yet?
Please let me know what the solution is - if you have -
as I have exactly the same problem,
Regards

13 years 10 months ago #135082 by krileon
djsmoke wrote:

Hi there

have you resolved your double folder problem yet?
Please let me know what the solution is - if you have -
as I have exactly the same problem,
Regards

Please check that $live_site in your configuration.php is '' (blank).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn