CB login creates incorrect urls...

13 years 10 months ago #137169 by flashfee
Replied by flashfee on topic Re:CB login creates incorrect urls...
Same problem here: double pathes in cb frontend parts on local joomla 1.5.18 install.

http://localhost/joomla_development/Joomla%201.5%20Source/joomla_development/Joomla%201.5%20Source/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=login

Have installed their some other compenents like kunena,joomgallery,cbe.

var $live_site = '';

is set

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #137198 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB login creates incorrect urls...

cbe

CommunityBuilder Enhanced? If so it's probably not wise to use such an extension side by side of actual CB. You appear to have spaces in your folder path as well as capitals; you should remove those, never use spaces or capitals in website folder paths. Please confirm after doing so if issue resolved.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 10 months ago #137245 by flashfee
Replied by flashfee on topic Re:CB login creates incorrect urls...
Renaming the folder to "joomla1.5source" helped, but the issue should be resolved in cb as the rest of joomla has not these problems.

Why was the folder name "Joomla 1.5 Source" before?

I just followed

docs.joomla.org/Setting_up_your_workstation_for_Joomla!_development

and

docs.joomla.org/Setting_up_your_workstation_for_Joomla!_development_--_Part_2

step by step. (I'm eclipse beginner)

After editing the folder name the eclipse joomla dev environment is broken, but thats another issue...

Yes, I installed cbe parallel to cb (switching concurrating modules/components off/on) to evaluate what fits best for me.

Post edited by: flashfee, at: 2010/07/07 13:45

13 years 9 months ago #137327 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB login creates incorrect urls...
There's nothing CB can do to fix spaces in a folder name. You should never, ever, ever have spaces in a web folder name or file names for that matter. This is typical server setup. We also don't support CBE, so it's possible this could be causing the issue as well.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn