Disable CB registration

14 years 1 month ago #127076 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Disable CB registration
You'll have to edit the core of CB to achieve this or create a Joomla plugin to redirect from CB to VM. Sorry, CB does not support any other login or registration other then its own.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #127077 by vipzeus
Replied by vipzeus on topic Re:Disable CB registration
What is the file and what is the string who i have to change?

Pease, its urgent to know

14 years 1 month ago #127087 by vipzeus
I'm full member and i have pay over €300,00 for cbsubs.
I need this kind of support because each minute i lose money.

my site is off line because there is not an option for registration mode.
I'm asking how i can use the virtuemart registration as main registration.

CB registration create problem at my site.
CB component its OPTIONAL!!!

So, can anybody explain how can i do?

14 years 1 month ago #127093 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Disable CB registration
vipzeus wrote:

I'm full member and i have pay over €300,00 for cbsubs.
I need this kind of support because each minute i lose money.

my site is off line because there is not an option for registration mode.
I'm asking how i can use the virtuemart registration as main registration.

I am trying to understand the real issue here.

CBSubs needs CB Component.
CB component has a cb registration form.

You cannot use the VM registration form instead of the CB one.

Why can't you just use the CB registration form?
All CBsubs plans integrate with it.

14 years 1 month ago #127094 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Disable CB registration

What is the problem? It's generally better to resolve the issue then create a workaround. Please provide details of the issue if one is present.

CB is not optional if you have CBSubs; if using CB you need to use CB Login and CB Registration, no exception. Your users will go out of sync and will need to be manually synced everyday and depending on traffic could be every minute.

I explained this already. You need a Joomla plugin to redirect away from CB login and registration pages to VM login and registration pages. This is something YOU need to develop. Please see existing Joomla plugins for example (your plugin will need to be a system plugin).

However, there are many CB to VM integrations available which synchronize users from CB to VM. This would allow usage of CB login and registration, but still maintaining VM integrity as users will be also added to VM properly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 month ago #127098 by vipzeus
The real problem is the fields.

At vm registration i'm use special fields.

When somebody do the registration, everyday im synchronise from CB tools the users manually and this is not problem for me.

The real problem is now!

When user do the registration from virtuemart, and put the button "send registration" , the system go at CB registration form without have the VM registration.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.390 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn