[SOLVED] upgrading from 1.2.1

14 years 1 month ago #127338 by rctelles
Replied by rctelles on topic Re:upgrading from 1.2.1
I understand. I have set the global value to 0 and it looks like it is solving most of the time related problems. I was under the impression that it should be set to the server timezone. Which is -6, mine is -7.

So what about uddeIM? should i leave that at -6 if it works?

I just need to try with signing up a new user to make sure AUP doesnt show 1999 for the signup year! lol.

So far it looks like AUP is playing nice though.

Said it before and Ill say it again. I LOVE this script!

UPDATE: Changing uddeIM time setting to 0 didnt mess things up so I will leave like that. It doesnt respect the users time setting though, which is another reason I should upgrade that component. It just seemed like a hassle. Need to buckle down and do itB)

UPDATE 2: AUP does show Nov 30 1999 as the new user timestamp. The user I created to test was McTest. I searched alphaplug and could only find this:

alphaplug.com/index.php/forum.html?func=view&catid=12&id=6448#6449

Post edited by: rctelles, at: 2010/03/19 01:18

Post edited by: rctelles, at: 2010/03/19 01:33

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #127433 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:upgrading from 1.2.1

So what about uddeIM? should i leave that at -6 if it works?

Can't speak for how uddeIM handles dates; we did not develop this extension.

UPDATE 2: AUP does show Nov 30 1999 as the new user timestamp. The user I created to test was McTest. I searched alphaplug and could only find this:

AUP store users to its own database, again can not speak for this extension as we did not develop it.

Dates stored by CB into the database are showing as stored correctly according to local and live test sites, can not duplicate this.

I believe your issue is within the extensions you're using and not CB.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 month ago #127446 by rctelles
Replied by rctelles on topic Re:upgrading from 1.2.1
Fair enough. I figured as much but I still have to ask everyone. I am dutifully searching alphaplug for a solution. Thanks.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn