Conditions plugin

17 years 5 months ago #25062 by Andrew998
Replied by Andrew998 on topic Re:Conditions plugin
Trying to adapt the hack fot the new version isn't easy because the notes in this thread lack any reference to position other than line numbers. I've managed to correctly position the code for ammendments but not for the original registration.

Any help in this would be welcome.

Thanks

Andrew

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 5 months ago #25065 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:Conditions plugin
I personally use an editor which can show differences between several files. For linux, I recommend meld. There are some alternatives for windows users, for example this www.compareandmerge.com/ (have not tried this one)

Open a hacked file to a comparison editor with the file which you have, and it is quite straightforward to see where you need to insert the code from the hack.

mikko

17 years 5 months ago #25066 by Andrew998
But I haven't got a hacked file!

17 years 5 months ago #25067 by mikko
I'm sorry, I missunderstood the problem. I don't have the file with me currently, but I can post it here later.

It seems that CB 1.0 stable is not available for download at all, so it indeed is bit hard to apply this hack!

For the record, this hack has been proposed to be included in CB core forge.joomla.org/sf/go/artf4867?nav=1

mikko

17 years 5 months ago #25068 by Andrew998
Thanks mikko

17 years 5 months ago #25083 by mikko
Unfortunately I do not have any versions of the patched file available currently.

The patch which is available in tis thread is agains comprofiler.html.php in CB 1.0 stable. You can get this file from developer.joomla.org

mikko

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.533 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn